"Expedition"4 Personen Dachzelt + Dachträger "Troop3"
Das Zeltmaterial besteht aus beschichtetem Oxford-Nylongewebe Zeltstoff mit einem 600D Gewebe welches sehr wiederstandfähig, wasserdicht und zugleich atmungsaktiv ist. Das Sonnensegel und Vorzelt hat eine 300er Garnstärke.
Die Bodenplatte steht aus einem stabilen Aluminium Sandwich-Material.
Die Liegefläche der mitgelieferten Matratze beträgt 174 x 230 cm.
geeignet für 4 Personen ( 2 Erwachsene. 2 Kinder)
Umlaufende Moskitonetze sorgen für einen ungestörten Schlaf.
Im Lieferumfang enthalten sind ebenfalls eine robuste Schutzhülle, ein Vorzelt, sowie eine Leiter bis 2m Montagehöhe. Für höhere Fahrzeuge ist gegen geringen Aufpreis eine Verlängerung erhältlich.
*Bitte beachten: Die seitliche Markise ist nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten, diese kann aber auch bei uns günstig bestellt werden.
Roof Tent Features:
The main section of the tent is made from expedition quality, oxford nylon material. There is a waterproof cover cover over the top of the tent to give it extra protection from the elements. The tent folds out neatly using a series of aluminium tubular loops. One of the loops mounts in place to form an entrance cover so you can go in and out but still be under cover. The mattress is is a 3 inch thick, high density foam with a green cotton cover (washable). There are 3 windows on the other sides of the tent. The windows also have an insect screen zipped in which can also be fully opened or not. The windows are firmly propped open with stainless steel rods. the base of the tent is aluminium coated ABS plastic. All the material is double stitched and the zips are wide heavy duty. The PVC outer cover is fastened in place with thick Velcro and 2 securing straps.
One of the best features of the tent system is the zip on annex at the base of the tent. This provides a whole other room, which can be used to keep a kitchen, your wet or dirty clothing or other items. You even have enough room to sleep 2 adults in there. The bottom entrance annex is made from the same durable and waterproof material that is on the outer of the tent. There is 1 entrance and 2 windows to either side, these all have anti insect netting integrated, so you can have the option of fully opened, open with anti insect netting or fully closed. The rear of the annex has a single zipped exit into the vehicle, this means you can access the Defender without going outside. The Ladder forms the support for the tent it has the extension part included for the Defender height, and sits within the annex. It has a fully waterproof PVC floor which is zipped together with the main annex. The material is double stitched and has built in straps to connect the guide ropes to.
Roof Rack Features:
The roof rack which houses the tent is an awesome, heavy duty rack. The 'Troop 3' rack is used for the 1.8 meter wide tent because of the overall flat design. The rack is made from black powder coated, thick tubular steel. The tubing provides the outer frame of the rack and the 4 sub frame bars which span from side to side and give good support. There is a steel, powder coated mesh which covers the whole floor area. This square mesh surface can take the weight of the tent and its occupants easily. The roof rack has 8 bracket fixing points with 6 bolt connections per bracket. Each of the 8 brackets are higher brackets due to the height of your roof, they are 9 inches high. The brackets securely attached to the rack with nylock nuts and other fixings. Then they slot into the side, metal gutters on your Defender. There are also two brilliantly useful accessory mounts at the front and rear, where you can mount a search light, work light, beacon, radio ariel etc directly above the drivers window for the front mount, so you can simply reach up and adjust when needed.
All the fitting and fixtures are supplied in both the tent and the roof rack. Full instructions are provided in the tent.
Tent & Annex -
- Open size: 240cm x 180cm x 130cm.
- Closed size: 120cm x 180cm x 29cm.
- Base: 2.5cm aluminium/polyurethane, sandwich base (maximum load rating is 300kg).
- Material: Heavy-duty ripstop polyester; waterproof and polyurethane impregnated.
- Tent poles: Anodized aluminium tent frame poles.
- Hinges: Stainless steel hinges.
- Flysheet: Lightweight, waterproof 420D Oxford flysheet.
- Flysheet poles: 4mm spring steel durable flysheet poles.
- Mattress: 60mm high-density foam with removable cover.
- Mattress dimensions: 230cm x 174cm (4 man tent).
- Ladder: Telescopic anodized aluminium ladder (maximum ladder load is 120kg), extends up to 2m.
- Travel cover: Heavy-duty 600GSM, 500D polyester travel cover, with zip for complete waterproofing /UV resistant straps.
- Maximum load capacity 300kg.
- Packing size:125x180x32cm G.W.74kgs N.W.63kgs.
Roof Rack -
- Full 2 stage, black powder coated Q235A steel (genuine powder coated and not just spray painted) for a longer life.
- Front spotlight points. There are a series of spotlight mounting holes (12mm diameter) along the front edge. With potential of adding up to 5 spotlights.
- The weight of the rack:; 51KG - super heavy duty
- The bracket height (from gutter to the base of the rack) is 125mm (5 inches)
- The length is 2100mm (82.5 inches).
- The width is 1250mm (49 inches).
This is a brilliant addition to your Defender, and comes foam wrapped and boxed for a safe delivery. Vat is included in the price and a receipt will be sent with the delivery.
Please note. The side awnings and awning tents in the pictures are not included in the sale, these can be purchased separate, contact us for more information.